If a client wants to open a company account in Doo Prime, please submit the following information and documents to the account manager according to the following requirements and instructions.
Corporate clients can apply in the name of the company's legal person/shareholder/director, or in the name of the company. The following information and documents need to be submitted when applying:
· Company name*
· Company number*
· Date of incorporation*
· Registered address*
· Principal place of business and address (if different from registered address)
· Authorizer information (email, contact number, company position)
· Company secretary information (email, contact number)
|2.||Company registration certificate*|
|3.||Showing the name list of registered directors and shareholders that was announced within the last 12 months *|
|4.||Certificate of incumbency / good reputation
· Or provide a link to a government website (which contains company details to verify the authenticity of the registration)
|5.||Business registration certificate|
|6.||Memorandum of association or articles of association|
(* are the materials and documents that must be submitted)
Please make sure that the above documents come from the following sources:
- (a) The beneficial owner of a legal entity;
- (b) A person who has ultimate effective control over the corporate entity; or
- (C) If no natural person is identified in (a) and (b), it is a natural person who has the right to execute in the corporate entity.
If the authorized person is not a director, the client is required to provide appropriate documentary evidence authorizing the natural person to act on his behalf, such as a director’s resolution or letter of authorization.
In addition, applicants are also required to submit corporate client information in English. After submitting all the above information and documents, Doo Prime will review the business nature, ownership and control structure of the enterprise.
Any questions about the company account opening, please email us at [email protected] or contact the client’s account manager.